How to write a Seo friendly article?
In the modern age, where Google has taken over the world, you may want to be on the safe side if you’re in the field of writing and if you want to be, you must have heard of a thing called Search Engine Optimization. In simple words, it’s a simple trick to get ahead in the race to be on the top of search results on the very first page and honestly, who doesn’t like to win?
Who doesn’t want to be on the main page of a search engine? Benefits are plenty; your website and business grow, you don’t have to waste a large amount of time in promotions, more and more people visit your website and one additional perk would these people coming back to your website to find more related topics. But all of this is possible only if you write quality content which is SEO friendly. Now, creating good content is on you and your creative ability but there is a thing or two about making it SEO friendly that you can learn from this article. I’ll be giving you some tips just about how you can achieve your goal of writing SEO friendly content.
1. Create Good Content - First thing first, before you start writing, take your time to collect your thoughts and get a clear picture of the content you want or need to write, make notes of the topics and sub-topics you need to put in your article, blog or whatever that is you’re writing.
2. Headlines and Sub-headlines - Talking about topics and sub-topics, you’ll also need to use distinct headlines that may briefly describe the purpose and the intent of a topic. How does it help? By providing headlines and sub-headlines, you simplify your content and the more simplified your content is the more easily it is understood by the search engines. For example, if a person searches for 50 different ways to cook eggs, and your articles is just about that and you’ve given a clear indication that your content contains, with descriptions and keywords, all the 50 recipes. Your article may come on the first of the search engine.
3. Official pattern - Use of a proper structure is also important in some cases. We all have learned in school how to write articles and blogs. The usual pattern starts with an introduction followed by the main body and ends with a conclusion. Unless you have some innovative idea for fresh content and patter or have some expertise in a different style, I’d suggest you stick to the classic pattern.
4. Links to the other Articles - provide links to the article that precedes that particular article and also of the one that will follow after this. You can also provide links to the articles related to that topic or were mentioned in it. By doing this, you get a series of articles connected to each other through these links. That means more readers for you if you create good content. But make sure to link these articles as a part of the sentences and paragraphs and not separately.
5. Keywords - Use of the keywords is one of the most important parts of writing SEO friendly content. All you have to keep in mind is that there are certain words or sentences that a person may use to search for a particular blog or article. For example, if you search Game of Thrones, the keywords would be the main characters names and the famous dialogues. You need to use that kind of keywords in your content. There are more ways to make sure your content comes on the top of the first page of a search engine but as a starter, these tips will come in handy for you.