Obligations OF THE BUYER IN A CONTRACT OF SALE
Coming up next are the obligations of a purchaser in an agreement of offer.
1. It is the obligation of the purchaser to acknowledge the merchandise and pay for them as per the provisions of the agreement.
2. It is the obligation of the purchaser to apply for conveyance.
3. It is the obligation of the purchaser to request conveyance of the products inside a sensible time.
4. In the event that the agreement explicitly accommodates the conveyance of the products by the merchant by portions, the purchaser will acknowledge such a conveyance.
5. It is the obligation of the purchaser to go out on a limb of crumbling in the merchandise which is fundamentally occurrence to the course of travel. Model: Rusting of iron.
6. On the off chance that the purchaser will not acknowledge the merchandise, it is his obligation to advise the dealer about it.
7. On the off chance that the dealer conveys the merchandise according to the agreement, it turns into the obligation of the purchaser to take conveyance of the equivalent inside a sensible time. He stays at risk to the dealer for any misfortune emerging by virtue of his refusal to take conveyance.
8. In the event that the proprietorship rights have just been passed on to the purchaser by the merchant, the previous has the obligation to pay the cost according to the details of the agreement.
9. On the off chance that the purchaser improperly won't acknowledge and pay for the merchandise, he should remunerate the vender for harms for rejection.