What is Overthinking? What are the Causes of Overthinking?
- by Abhyuday-Tiwari
- Apr 30, 2019 08:03
Thinking is something we should take as blessed ability of humans . We are able to think before any action or decision which makes us go easier with life , right ?
But what's the factor overthinking ?
Why almost 80% of population are under this ?
Why it sounds like illness ?
The questions are innumerous .
Overthinking causes anxiety , stress , fear , dread etc .,
It occurs due to thinking too much without reason which leads to nothing except own flith . Its common as everyone ends up blaming themself and regretting about it .
Causes of overthinking :
• We often care about people that what would they think if something happened .
• Due to lack of confidence .
• We assume every problems are centred on us and instead of solving it we just keep drowning into it by overthinking .
• Imagining useless situations which won't even happen .
• It comes with anxiety that we are often left feeling physically and emotionally unwell .
• Worrying incessantly about who we are and how we are measuring up to the world which is common in social and performance anxiety .
Thinking -- overthinking -- a tumbling chain of worries, vague thoughts, and specific thoughts all comes under anxiety disorders which should be treated by your own instinct .
Harm of overthinking
The basic and most dangerous thing which can be a result of overthinking is that we start believing what we are overthinking .
How to not overthink ?
Before overthinking starts affecting you better you start defending it from the beginning .
But how ? Moslty people assume its brain factor which can't be fixed .
How Can You Stop Overthinking
• have something with you or around you to divert your attention. Rather than arguing with your thoughts or obsessing over them, gently shift your attention into something else .
• Meditating: Guru of all healing , whenever you think your mind is way too loud and garbaging . Sitting in silence and admiring calmness can surely give you a way to find peace .
• Physical activity : playing a sport or dancing can release your anxiety through sweat . And you 'll be refreshed relieved .
• Try reading a book which enhances self help and self growth . I would recommend a book 'Who will cry when you die' by Robin Sharma which can literally set you a different vision for life which gives list of chapters with examples for nuturing mind .
Overthinking alworks as a barrier as it comforts the unreal situations in your mind and boosts negativity to capture your good path .
Overthinking don’t just contemplate lives they conjure up images too. Either way, the tendency to overthink everything holds back from doing something productive and turn out to be barrier .
99% of your problems would be solved if you stop overthinking things . So take a deep breath and calm down ! Life is about living moments not overthinking moments .
Join us on Youtube @ https://bit.ly/2Gb86C5