India is Powerhouse of Talent, says PM Modi at India Global Week
Prime Minister Narendra Modi delivers the inaugural address at the India Global Week 2020, a virtual conference being organized in the UK, which will also feature a "never-seen-before" performance on the Aatma Nirbhar Bharat campaign. Themed 'Be The Revival: India and a Better New World', the event will have 5,000 global participants from 30 nations and it will be addressed by 250 global speakers in 75 sessions. Those participating in the event include External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar, Commerce and Railway Minister Piyush Goyal, Jammu and Kashmir Lt Governor G C Murmu, Isha Foundation founder Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev, and spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, the PMO statement said.
Some takeaways from Modi's speech:
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat not about being self-contained or closed to the world; it is about being self-sustaining, self-generating.
- We are opening the door to investors to come and invest directly in the hard work of our farmers.
- The pandemic has once again shown that India's pharma industry is an asset not just for India but for the entire world. It has played a leading role in reducing the cost of medicines, especially for developing countries.
- When India talks of revival it's a revival with care, with compassion, which is sustainable both for the environment & economy. Indians have the spirit to achieve what is believed to be impossible. No wonder that in India, we are already seeing green shoots of economic recovery.
- Indians have the spirit to achieve what is believed to be impossible.
- The Indian tech industry has been showing the way for decades.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review