Struggling to keep yourself cool and fresh in summers? As the weather forecasts rise in temperature in the coming days, it becomes more difficult to stay healthy and fresh all throughout the day. Do you want to keep yourself fresh and healthy all day long? Ditch those sugar loaded drinks! Here we’re with a great alternative drinks to keep you fresh and healthy.
1. Pomegranate juice – Pomegranate juice is considered an excellent remedy to control body temperature and can be consumed by all age groups. It can be mixed with almond oil for extra benefits.
2. Vitamin C rich drinks – Vitamin C rich drinks are considered to cure internal and external heat. Juices of fruits like oranges, lemons, grapefruits, sweet lime, etc. should be consumed daily during summers. Moreover, Vitamin C helps in the rejuvenation of the skin. It helps in making your skin healthy and radiant.
3. Coconut water- In recent years, coconut water has become a very trendy beverage. Coconut water is tasty, refreshing and a natural coolant. It contains essential nutrients required by our body, which can help you fight the summer heat and reduces body heat.
4. Aam Panna- Aam panna is very refreshing drink. It is prepared out of raw boiled mango juice and mint leaves. This is a very popular summer drink. It is very effective against heat stroke.
5. Buttermilk- one of the best ways to pamper yourself on a crazy hot summer noon is to indulge in buttermilk. Buttermilk helps cool down your body temperature and can be used as a natural refresher in summers. It is low in calories but packed with several essential nutrients.
6. Kokum juice- Kokum juice is very popular in India especially during summers. It is a rich source of powerful anti-oxidant vitamin C. It is delicious and has a cooling effect on the body. It is a refreshing drink. It not only quenches your thirst but also helps prevent dehydration and sunstroke due to heat.
7. Watermelon juice- Loaded with vitamins, minerals and nutrients, watermelon is one fruit you should not miss this hot season. This fruit is incredibly hydrating with up to 92 percent water content, making it naturally low in fat. It also controls high blood pressure, boosts mood and improves eye health.
8. Iced green tea with lemon and mint- This super easy refreshing drink hits the spot. It’s refreshing and invigorating scent instantly revitalizes our mind. This tea stands out in summer. Sweeten with honey if you desire for extra benefits. These 8 drinks will not only keep you cool, fresh and healthy but also will set your mood. Go on and sip the drinks in order to beat the heat. Cherish your summers!
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review
Today’s Trending Videos
Join Us on Youtube: Subscribe Our Channel Now