Can Eating An Apple Keeps The Doctor Away ? Benefits Of Apple For Skin | Nutrition & Health Tips
There are several types of fruits that are beneficial for the health of the person. Apple is one of the most common fruits for all ages of people and very beneficial for the health of the person.
Apple – It is one of the delicious and most consuming fruit all over the world including India. The great source of dietary fibers, antioxidants, and flavonoids are found in apple. Apple juice is also popular which is very tasty or delicious and beneficial for health.
There are about 7,500 different varieties of apple which are available in different colors such as green, yellow and red. Most of the apples are produced in hilly areas in our country. Apples are produced at the time of the winter season. A large amount of vitamin C and fiber are found in apples with very low in calories and without cholesterol or fat.
Health benefits of apples – There are several benefits of apples which are as given below –
- Reduce the risk of cancer – Regular consumption of apple which contains a great source of flavonoids may reduce the risk of developing pancreatic cancer about 23 percent as per the study. As per research, an apple contains triterpenoids compounds that may prevent cancer cells in the breast, liver, and colon. A large amount of fiber is found in an apple that may reduce the risk of colorectal cancer as per the study.
- Reduce in weight - Large amounts of fiber are present in the apple which are used in decreasing the weight and prevents obesity. Obesity is very harmful to health because it is linked with several diseases such as type-2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart diseases, and many more diseases.
- Improve eyesight – Apple is beneficial for improving and stronger eyesight or vision by decreasing the effect of free radicals on the eyes when you are suffering from the problem of cataract, glaucoma, and macular degeneration due to this fruit contains flavonoids compounds and antioxidant phytonutrients.
- Beneficial for the heart – The soluble fiber is found in an apple that can reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood which is good for the heart. Apple also contains polyphenols that help in reducing blood pressure and are also good for heart health. As per research, the high intake of flavonoids that are found in apple help in about 20 percent lowering the risk of stroke. It also has flavonoids which may help in preventing heart diseases by reducing bad LDL oxidation, cholesterol level in blood and blood pressure
- Prevent Rheumatism – a Large number of flavonoids are present in an apple that can be used in preventing rheumatoid and inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and gout.
- Strong teeth – Apple is beneficial for cleaning the teeth and gums due to it reduces the occurrence of cavities in the teeth. It promotes the production of saliva in the mouth that decreases tooth decay by lowering the levels of bacteria.
- Improve immune system – Due to the antioxidants are present in apple is called quercetin that is beneficial in the better immune system of the body as per research.
- Making strong bones – As bones are weak with an increase in age, the anti-inflammatory compound and antioxidant are found in the apple which is beneficial to make strong bones.
- Prevent anemia – Anemia is caused due to deficiency of iron which affects lack of hemoglobin in the blood of the person. The great source of iron is present in an apple which is beneficial for the treatment of anemia. Anemia is prevented by increasing the consumption of iron that increases red blood cells in the body of the person.
- Prevent Alzheimer’s disease – Apples are helpful in the treatment of Alzheimer’s diseases because the antioxidant effects of the phytonutrient compounds are present in apples as per the study. Apple juice is helpful to increase the level of acetylcholine and neurotransmitter in the brain that improves memory with an increase in the age of the person. A low level of acetylcholine is linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Treat Parkinson’s disease – The great source of fiber are present in apples that are helpful in preventing Parkinson’s disease due to the breakdown of dopamine-producing nerve cells of the brain.
- Prevent Asthma – Apple is beneficial for a healthy immune system which lowers the risk of swelling and protects against asthma. The anti-inflammatory compounds and antioxidants are present in the apple which helps to maintain and healthy immune system and prevent asthma. If you are suffering from the problem of asthma then you should take regularly apple.
- Provide energy - The people who are suffering from the problem of illness then should take an apple to prevent weakness due to sickness. Apple contains antioxidant compounds and protein which is beneficial for improving the muscle and weakness. Thus if any person is sick then give an apple to prevent weakness.
- Beneficial for a diabetic person – At present diabetes is one of the most common diseases that occur at any age and not good for heart health. Apple contains soluble fiber which is beneficial in lowering the risk of type-2 diabetes.
- Prevent acne, blemishes and dark spots – Now acne is one of the common skin problems which causes harmful and dullness. Apple helps in preventing acne, dark spots, and blemishes which is harmful to the skin, especially in girls. For preventing these skin problems, apple mix with milk cream that apply on the face. So we should use apple to prevent skin problems and avoid the use of chemicals on the skin.
- Prevent dandruff - Dandruff is one of the common hair problems during winter. Apple juice applies on the hair and scalp which is beneficial to prevent dandruff. You can also use apple juice on the hair after using shampoo to bring extra shine and luster to the hair.
- Promotes hair growth - The great source of fiber and other essential nutrients, proteins, and vitamins are present in an apple which promotes hair growth. By using a shampoo that has apple-seed extract that stimulates hair growth.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review