1. USE SUGAR SCRUB: Scrub the lip skin with a mixture of one teaspoon each of almond oil and honey and two teaspoons of sugar. Scrub gently as the skin on your lips is quite sensitive. The almond oil and honey will give your lips moisture even as the sugar removes the dead skin. Regular usage of this scrub can give you pink lips permanently.
2. EXFOLIATE REGULARLY: All you need to do is wet a napkin or a toothbrush and gently rub your lips with it in gentle movements. This removes dead skin and the dry outer layer of the lips, while also improving blood circulation. At night, always apply coconut oil or a natural lip balm for soft pink lips.
3. USE SUNSCREEN: A study found that 37% of people who use sunscreen the right way also use it to protect their lips. Opt for a lip balm that has SPF 15 or more. It needs to be applied daily and refreshed frequently. This prevents damage from the sun’s rays.
4. MOISTURISE REGULARLY: Keeping your lips moist at all times is a sure shot way to ensure they remain pink. Use aloe vera gel directly from the plant or buy a pure bottled version to soothe and hydrate dry lips.
5. HYDRATE INTERNALLY: Drinking more water to stay hydrated will prevent dry and chapped skin. It will also keep your lips looking plump and moist, while also keeping discoloration of lips at bay. SkinKraft recommends products that will suit your skin after analyzing your skin first. Few questions, few answers, and customized skincare recommendations will be all yours.
6. ESSENTIAL/VITAMIN E OIL: You can take a capsule of Vitamin E and break it open. Apply it directly onto your lips to make them soft and pink. It is a proven aid in regenerating skin cells, boosting circulation, and preventing fine lines. When you choose your lip balm, make sure they have essential oils as ingredients. They would contain natural emollients that can make your lips pink by keeping them moisturized.
7. GO NATURAL & AVOID CHEMICALS: If you want pink lips naturally and yours are slightly darker or paler, let go of chemical-laden lipsticks. You can use pomegranate, beetroot, or raspberry juice. Dab a little on your lips for a lovely pink hue for a few hours. Plus, they don't make your lips go dry the way long-stay lipsticks do.
8. PRIME YOUR LIPS: Before you apply lipstick, it is always a good idea to lightly brush your lips with almond or coconut oil. Wait for a few minutes and then apply lipstick. You can also use lip balm instead. This acts as a protective layer, keeping the lips moisturized and preventing them from drying out due to the lipstick.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review