Lockdown 4.0: List of Restricted and Partial Permitted Activities | COVID-19 | The National TV
- by Suramya-Kaushik
- May 18, 2020 20:16
The lockdown has now been further extended till May 31 as per the order issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs dated May 17, 2020. However, in this lockdown, there are activities that are partially permitted and there are the ones that still remain to be locked and restricted.
As per the Ministry of Home Affairs, here is the list of activities that will continue to remain prohibited throughout the country:
- All domestic and international air travel of passengers, except for domestic medical services, domestic air ambulance and for other security purposes.
- Metro rail services.
- Schools, colleges, educational/training/coaching institutions, etc. will remain closed. Online distance learning will be permitted and shall be encouraged.
- Hotels, restaurants, hospitality services except those meant for housing health/police/government officials/healthcare workers/stranded persons including stranded tourists and for quarantine facilities and running of canteens at bus depots, railway stations, and airports.
- All cinema halls, shopping malls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars and auditoriums, assembly halls, and similar places.
- All religious places/ places of worship will be closed for the public. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited.
- All social/ political/ sports/ entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions and other gatherings and large congregations.
The following activities will, however, be permitted with restrictions:
- Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, with the mutual consent of the State(s)/UT(s) involved.
- Intra-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses as decided by the states and UTs.
- Restaurants shall be permitted to operate the kitchen only and only for home delivery and no public seating.
- Sports complexes and stadiums will be permitted to open however spectators won’t be allowed.
In this lockdown 4.0, the guidelines have been strict overnight curfew where no one is allowed to move out from 7 pm to 7 am except for special purposes. In the lockdown, persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years of age shall stay home except for essential and health purposes. Thus, these guidelines hold valid until another order issued by MHA.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review