What is coronavirus? कोरोना वायरस के लक्षण, इलाज | Coronavirus 2019-nCOV | Symptoms | Precautions
- by Sunil-Sharma-
- Feb 03, 2020 13:03
Worldwide Corona Virus Outbreak
In December 2019, a pneumonia outbreak was reported in Wuhan, China.
On 31 December 2019, the outbreak was traced to a novel strain of coronavirus, which was labeled as 2019-nCoV. By 28 January 2020, more than 130 deaths had been reported and more than 5,570 confirmed cases in this coronavirus pneumonia outbreak. China announced a national wildlife trade ban in markets, supermarkets, restaurants, and e-commerce platforms.
What is Coronavirus?
1. The new virus CORONAVIRUS, a family of viruses that include viruses such as SARS(Middle East respiratory syndrome) and MERS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) originated from Wuhan City in The Hubei Province, can cause death in humans.
2. The name "coronavirus" is derived from the Latin corona, meaning Crown.
3. In humans they're typically spread via airborne droplets of fluid produced by infected individuals.
4. This virus spreads in humans primarily in the winter and early spring seasons.
What are the Symptoms of Coronavirus?
Coronaviruses cause colds with major symptoms:-
* Throat swollen adenoids & body ache occurring Pneumonia
* Lower-respiratory tract illnesses
* Shortness of breath
What Precautions should be taken?
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
* Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces like Phone, Doorknobs, Bathroom fixtures, etc.
* Avoid close contact with people suffering from cold or flu-like symptoms.
* Avoid eating uncooked animals, packed food-stuffs, milk made products.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review