What are Places That Found Amazing in Mumbai to Visit?
- by Latesh-chile
- Aug 27, 2020 15:19
The Places Found Amazing in Mumbai. Besides Gateway Of India, Elephanta Caves, Essel World, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Haji Ali, one can visit these places.
1. Bandra Fort & Bandstand: Visit the place after 4 pm. You can enjoy the sunset and awesome breeze and can get a look at Salman's and Shahrukh's residence. Visit the Bandra fort which is at walkable distance. (Remember the song " tuta tuta ek parindha " and scenes from "Kabhi Kabhi Aditi" song etc., Were shot at Bandra fort).
2. Marine Drive and Girgaon Chowpatty: Come to Marine drive after enjoying the sunset at Bandra. Enjoy a cup of tea watching the waves hitting the tetrapods along the marine drive and when started feeling hungry, go to Girgaon Chowpatty (3km approx) and have a pav bhaji (the vendors are too good in making it) and have a meetha paan from Sharma Pan Wala (you can identify him easily as he is having long mustache) one can take a walk on the sands and can sit there also.
3. The Bhau Daji Museum ( previously known as Victoria & Albert Museum ): Not known to the museum will tell you about the history and showcase some awesome weapons (especially sword). the place is in Byculla, hardly 400 m from the Byculla local station. one can go from Mumbai central station also.
4. Bade Miyan: I personally don't like the place as it is overcrowded and overpriced, but if someone is really interested to have non-veg can give it a try.
5. Colaba Social: Awesome ambiance, but a reservation is recommended before going. one can go to chill, the crowd is awesome there.
6. Leopold Cafe: One of the hyped places in Mumbai to visit, my personal recommendation-go to the first floor of the Leopold cafe to be in a comfort zone.
7. Shopping places for Girls: Bandra linking Road, Colaba.
8. For Party-folks: Visit monkey bar, BSE, TAP, Kipos in Bandra, and tryst in the lower panel.
9. Bandra Worli Sealink: Visiting Mumbai and taking a long ride in the night. At night Bandra Worli Sealink is beautiful.
10. Bar Stock Exchange (BSE), BKC: If someone is good in shares/ markets and can interpret the volatility of the market prices, then should visit this place to apply that knowledge to buy their drinks at low/ reasonable prices. and yes, about the crowd. well, you won't regret visiting the place. And if you happen to be in Mumbai during monsoon then get drenched in the Mumbai monsoon rain.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review