Coronavirus Prevention And Control Measures | WHO Top Precautions Against Coronavirus | Covid19 | The national TV
- by -Muskaan-Thapliyal-
- Mar 28, 2020 12:40
Prevention is better than cure. This is a very appropriate time to understand and apply this formula to our lives. World Health Organisation (WHO) told basic measures that can help us to fight against the coronavirus.
The preventive measures are:
1. Wash your hands- One should wash hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand rub or with soap and water.
2. Maintain social distance- Maintain at least 1-meter distance between yourself and others.
3. Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth: Hands can pick up the virus from surfaces. Hence it can transfer that virus to your mouth, eyes, and nose.
4. Practice respiratory hygiene: This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
5. If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
6. Stay informed and follow the advice given by your healthcare provider.
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review