Effective Tricks That Make A Man Happy!
* Give him some alone time Just because you’re a couple doesn’t mean you have to be by each other’s side 24x7. If you need your personal space, then so does he. Depending on your man, this could mean a marathon of volleyball games on the TV or letting him hang out with his friends at a local bowling alley every Friday night. Whatever floats his boat!
* Build a relationship with his family If he’s on good terms with his people, then it’s natural he expects you to be on good terms with them as well. So make the effort to get to know them better. If that seems too daunting a task for you, then a phone call every once in a while will do. The same logic applies to his friends. Now that the fact you’re making an effort just for him is sure to bring a smile on his face, irrespective of how your relationship with his family or friends ends up being.
* Keep technology aside Gadgets and technology as a whole have pretty much encompassed our lives to a degree where we don’t even realize our dependency on them. So the next time he comes home from the office, keep your phone aside (make sure he sees you do it), sit down next to him, and just casually ask how his day went. It might not mean much to you, but this is literally one of the easiest ways on how to make a man happy!
* Be a good listener Be it when he’s sharing his issues at work to you or telling you something as insignificant as how the jacket he saw on his fav TV characters was totally cool. I mean, obviously you aren’t expected to remember everything (that would be impossible) but soaking in these little details and then bringing them up in future conversations will show him that yes, you do actually pay attention when he talks to you.
* Express your appreciation for his work It doesn’t have to be high and mighty praise. Something as simple as "Hun, I know you have a tough day ahead and I just want to let you know how happy I am to be with a man who will take so much shit just to make my life easier for me" can totally make his entire week.
* Compliment him from time to time Bet that never occurred to you, did it? But the fact remains that people, irrespective of their gender, love to be complimented, especially when the compliment comes from someone they love. If he doesn’t make any grand gestures, not a problem. You can easily work on how to make a man happy by complimenting him on the small things he does, like fixing your car better than a mechanic or remembering to buy stuff that you always forget to mention in your grocery list.
* Treat his taste buds from time to time If you’re a decent cook, then there’s nothing like treating him by making him his favorite dish every once in a while. However, if you suck at cooking, then all you have to do is to rush to the nearest bakery, convenient store, or restaurant near you and buy his favorite foods or drinks there. And when he arrives home, surprise him with it!
Read More Latest Bollywood Movie Reviews & News
Read More Sports News, Cricket News
Read More Latest Mobile, Laptop News & Review